- Making village self-sufficient in water & creating "Islands of Excellence"
- Four year program, each phase of one year
- Launched across 295 Blocks of 33 districts
- Peaple's participation
- 5Mobilizing financial resources from multiple source- Line Departments, NGO, Corporate houses, Religious Trusts, Non resident villagers, Social groups etc.
- Use of technology
- Construction of low cost water harvesting structure
- Emergence of self-water reliant villages
- increase in ground water level and reduction in depletion
- Availability of surface flow in the main stream of watershed
- Increase in availability of drinking water
- Increase in irrigated and cultivable areas
- At list 40% rain-fed area to be brought under irrigation
- Increase in crop production
- Change in the cropping pattern
RECENT ORDERS & CIRCULARS
Regarding Inspection of Watershed WorksFile:
Regarding change in FS of PHED works from MJSA untied to Departmental SchemeFile: Date:
Regarding IIIrd party check of MJSA work from state plan fundFile:
Direction Committee meeting minutes 6-11-2015File: Date: Wed Nov 18 17:40:28 IST 2015
- Participation from all sections of society viz Government, Civil Society, Corporate houses, Religious trusts, Social groups, Public representatives, Media houses, Village communities, Army and Police.
- Scientific Planning adopting watershed approach and four waters concept taking into account the water budget
- Use of modern technolgies in Planning like GIS and Remote Sensing
- Converging all local water conservation and utilisations schemes to create synergistic impact.
- Intensive near real time monitoring system to ensures transparency & accountability.
- Geotagging of each work from planning to completion
Scope of Campaign
Water Harvesting & conservation works will be implemented from the funds available under State departments, Non Government Organizations, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), peoples participation, Non Residents Villagers Club (NRV Club) etc to prevent the villages of Rajasthan from drought by doing watershed wise water budgeting for permanent solution. In first year around 3000 villages on the basis of priority will be identified and, in coming 3 years by including around 6000 villages every year 21000 villages of the State will be benefited by the mission & permanent solution will be achieved by making them self sufficient in terms of water. In remaining villages works will be implemented as per priority list in phased manner.
Sh. Bhanwarlal Regar of motipur village PS Asind announced to contributed in MJSA by working for 10 Mandays free for the Abhiyan in his village.He works as Mason in the village .We are thankful to him as he has created a exmple that to contribute ...Posted 2015-12-09
Preparation of village plan for model clusters of different agro climatic zone of Rajasthan will be started with one workshop at district level in selected districts from 14 th September 2015 onwardName of Districts & date of program o... Posted 2015-09-11
Field visits and identification of works is started in the Hanutia Kalan and Hanutia Khurd village of IWMP-6 project of Phagi block of Jaipur district, In the field visit team plan the works in watershed area and measurements for estimation i...
Meeting chaired by the Hon’ble Chief Minister Smt. Vasundhara Raje at CM residence on Saturday 19-09-2015. The meeting was held to finalize the draft Guidelines of the Mission.
Rajasthan Mission on Water Conservation will take off from December 13 simultaneously in 100 villages of the state. This decision was taken in a meeting chaired by the Hon’ble Chief Minister Smt. Vasundhara Raje at CM residence on Saturday. The me...Posted 2015-09-20
Rajasthan Water Conservation Mission gets its name now .
"Mukhymantri Jal Swavlamban Abhiyan" will be new name for the "Rajasthan Water Conservation Mission"... Posted 2015-09-29
Finalization of role of various departments in MJSA and list of village under IWMP watershed projects in MJSA... Posted 2015-10-05
Guideline for Mukhya Mantri Jal Swavlamban Abhiyan is issued on 30-10-2015 ,please go through it and start work in mission mode.... Posted 2015-10-31
State level Training of Trainers for all department will be at Indira Gandhi Panchayati Raj Sansthan on 07-11-2015,Project Managers of watershed department will be participate positively as they have to play role of coordinator in district. ...Posted 2015-10-31
Project Manager WDSC please start entry in MIS-MSJA .Click the extreme right side tab on horizontal bar of this site . For details read user manual carefully given below you can also download this by download link on right side belo... Posted 2015-11-03
CM Asks Corporate Sector To Came Ahead And Make Concentrated Efforts To Make Rajasthan 'Jal Swavalambi"
जयपुर, 3 नवम्बर। मुख्यमंत्री श्रीमती वसुन्धरा राजे ने कहा है कि राजस्थान को जल स्वावलम्बी बनाना हमारा सपना है। इस सपने को पूरा करने के लिए राज्य सरकार 26 जनवरी से जल स्वावलम्बन अभियान चलाने जा रही है जिसमें पहले चरण में 3 से 4 हजार गांवों में मिशन...Posted 2015-11-04
Manual for Village Plan Detail Project Report preparation is issued and uploaded in Resource section of this website.in PDF and editable word document format .Training Manual is also issued and uploaded in Resource section of this we...
Training of ToT is completed at Indira Gandhi Panchayati Raj Sansthan on 07-11-2015 .About 350 person attend the training from various department from all district of Rajasthan.In the training orientation of Guideline was given and detail session ...Posted 2015-11-08
Jingle for Mukhya Mantri Jal Swavlamban Abhiyan is prepared and ready to share, please download this music file and share it with every body .... Posted 2015-11-10